This summer a remarkable thing happened. In just 30-days, the ALS Association received more than $100 million in donations in connection with the Ice Bucket Challenge. More important than the money however, was the millions of people that learned more about this terrible disease.
Yet there is an even more devastating disease in America, and its name is corruption. As beneficial as the #ALSIceBucketChallenge was, it only mitigated some of the damage done by a Congress that votes to cut research towards curing all diseases. All the while using a perfectly legal system of corruption to exchange campaign funds for billions in crony spending, tax loopholes, and other special interest welfare.
We need to challenge this corruption before it poisons the lifeblood of our Republic any further and we need to do it now. Here is how:
- Visit mayday.us and make one small donation to the citizen-funded SuperPAC dedicated to ending all SuperPACs
- Take a bill equal to what you contributed and write #ChallengeCorruption with https://mayday.us below it (you can also use a printer with this template and yes it is legal!)
- Take a picture or video like the one above and explain why you are challenging corruption
- Post it online or email it with the tag #ChallengeCorruption
- Call upon at least three others to respond within twenty-four hours