A More Perfect Union

Barack Obama made a speech yesterday that is by far the best I've heard in my lifetime. No kidding. Through this speech, I believe he is trying to start an open and honest discussion about one of the most deeply rooted problems in American society. Racism. It is a long speech, but it is also a complex problem and deserves our attention and time. I hope everyone that votes in this election can find at least 45 minutes to see what kind of candidate Barack really is. If you choose to support him, I hope you'll consider doing it through my fundraising. Thanks, -Bruce

Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union

Comments

jkibler said…
Fantastic speech. His command of the issue of race and ability to talk about it in a way everyone can relate it is truly impressive. For once, a political speech completely absent of rhetoric.

Popular Posts